Job Details for Reg Affairs Officer
Regulatory Affairs Executive
Your new company
My client is based in Co. Galway and this position work in their busy Regulatory Affairs team with responsibility for submission of regulatory dossiers.
This client is an indigenous Irish company who manufacture pharmaceutical product.
Your new role
Responsibilities will include:
- Compilation and submission of regulatory dossiers
- Dealing with and responding to any queries from the authorities
- Artwork review and approval
- Review of validation protocols
- Working with the QP on pharmacovigilance activities
- Transfer of all regulatory data to the relevant internal stakeholders
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- Science qualification (BSc preferred)
- Strong Regulatory affairs experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Min 3 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service and communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.