Job Details for R&D Project Manager
R&D Project Manager
Your new company
Look to the West with this excellent new opportunity with a global healthcare company.
Thrive in an environment where you will grow and develop within the company whilst working on a diverse range of projects.
Your new role
This position will be a key position within the R&D team.
Working across multiple departments both locally and globally you will be responsible for delivering on key R&D projects.
Your duties will include:
- Define scope of development projects
- Develop project plans
- Maintain project resources throughout project phases
- Communicate expectations and deviations
- Delegate tasks
- Identify and overcome any project issues
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines
- Lead meetings – agendas, progress, proposals, etc
- Budget preparation
- Motivate project team members to execute requests
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- Min Bachelors degree in scientific field
- Min 5 years experience in pharmaceutical/medical devices industry
- Project management experience essential
- PMP desired
- If you have generic pharmaceutical project management experience this is a distinct advantage
- Proficient GMP understanding
- MS Project
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability and experience motivating project team members
This is a permanent position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or cons