Job Details for R&D Engineer
What you need to know
As the R&D Engineer you will work for our Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This company is currently expanding and has strong growth plans.
This position is commutable from Co. Roscommon / Westmeath / Offaly regions – This is a Permanent position.
As the R&D Engineer you will play a part in the development of new medical device products in compliance with industry regulations.
Salary and package is negotiable for the right candidate and dependent on experience. Excellent benefits package available including flexi-time option.
Your new job
- Assist in the design and development of new products that meet the customers’ requirements
- Develop and execute test method validations
- Communicate with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality and Operations to ensure products are transitioned smoothly and cost effectively through the process
- Liaise with the Business Development and Physicians to ensure market requirements are achieved for any given product
- Generate technical documentation for Product Design and Device master records
- Post product commercialization support to the manufacturing department
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related discipline
- 4-3 years’ experience with at least 2 years in an R&D department
- Good knowledge of the design life cycle requirements
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Motivated self – starter with the ability to learn and explore new ideas
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.