Job Details for R&D Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a R&D Engineer and will work for our Manufacturing client based in Co. Monaghan.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large organization. You will develop products that meet specifications and will report to the Product Development Manager.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Participation in a limited number of projects
- Manage 2 or 3 projects simultaneously
- Develop new products from specifications provided by the Marketing / Research & Development (Innovation)
- Definition of the composition and design at lab scale
- Definition and / or optimizing processes suitable for the product.
- Finalizing the specifications for industrialization.
- Participation to industrial trials.
- Responsible for QCD Indicators (Quality, Cost and Delay)
- Participation in projects as defined in the company’s procedures
- Working in a multidisciplinary and international team
- Mechanical and chemical characterization of product
- Competition Analysis
- Participate in actions and apply the HSE rules in the course of their duties
What are we looking for?
- Degree (Level 8) qualified, ideally in Polymer/Materials Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrates strong understanding/ experience of Polymer materials and processing in manufacturing environment
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge of polymer processes
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally with experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Knowledge and understanding of design control
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.