Job Details for R&D Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a R&D Engineer for our medical device client in Co Westmeath.
This is a contract position initially with excellent opportunities for career progression in a global medical device organisation.
You will be directly involved in the development of innovative medical device products as part of the R&D team.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work as part of the R&D team on the development of new medical device products
- Responsible for undertaking specific projects as designated
- Ensure the products are designed efficiently to ensure success
- Liaise with project leads to understand project development
- Provide technical support to various teams
- Represent the company externally with customers
What are we looking for?
- BEng or Masters qualification in Mechanical, Biomedical, Polymer or a related engineering discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience ideally in a medical device environment
- Experience interfacing with clinicians and reducing feedback to device concepts
- Knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with biomedical materials
- Dynamic team player who can work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and displays the highest level of integrity
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.