Job Details for R&D Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a R&D Engineer and will work for our Medical Device client in Co. Galway. This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large organization.
As the R&D Engineer you will report to the R&D Manager.
This company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent career progression opportunities.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work as part of the R&D team on the development of new medical device products
- Ensure the products are designed efficiently to ensure success
- Maintain manufacturing documentation
- Liaise with project leads to understand project development
- Ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smoot, timely and cost effective.
- Contribute to the broader technical and resource needs of the team.
What are we looking for?
- An Engineering or Science Degree
- 4 years’ experience in a medical device environment
- Catheter knowledge is essential for this role
- A good team player who works well in a small team environment
- A good communicator
- A self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills and displays the highest level of integrity.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.