Job Details for R&D Documentation Controller
R&D Document Controller
Your new company
My client is based in Co. Galway and this position will work closely with the R&D and formulations team to ensure conformance of the documentation control system.
This client is an indigenous Irish company who manufacture pharmaceutical product.
Your new role
Working with the formulations and the R&D team you will responsible for maintaining and updating an efficient documentation system. This will involve the following:
- Preparation of documentation in support of R&D products
- Setting up administration for same
- Ordering any consumables for R&D
- Raising deviations where required
- Creation of SOPs
- Organising projects and timelines for R&D with production
- Manage R&D stocks
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- Ideally you will have a Degree in Science or relevant field
- Experience working in a GMP laboratory OR QA/Compliance/Document Control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.