Job Details for Quality Technician
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to be based in Carlow with our engineering client.
This is a permanent job.
- Offer Quality support to Engineering, Toolroom and Production Departments.
- Complete FAIRs and maintain FAIR records.
- Complete Cert Of Conformance Packs to company standards.
- Receiving and inspection of incoming goods and materials.
- Ensure that all parts/ materials, conform to all requirements and applicable drawings and specifications.
- Participate in investigations and in problem solving activities within the QC Department.
- Create work instructions and SOP’s where required.
- Write, maintain and verify CMM inspection programs.
- Ensure all gages/CMM are – Calibrated and maintained in compliant working order.
- Maintain housekeeping of QC Laboratory to a high standard in line with 5S and Good Laboratory/Metrology Practice.
- Maintain all test data, and laboratory records in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Review of documentation and systems in line with ISO requirements.
- Participate in internal, customer and regulatory audits.
- 3rd level degree in engineering- mechanical/manufacturing/quality.
- Graduate level with placement experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understands engineering drawings.
- Ability to gain understanding of technical engineering information.
- Knowledge of CAD packages.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or other Lean Manufacturing Qualifications.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Demonstrated experience of working with Coordinate Measuring Machines an advantage.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.