Job Details for Quality Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their client a manufacturing company in
the Midlands region in the recruitment of Quality Engineer.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
- Controlling ISO QMS systems.
- Lead a team of 2 QC staff and ensure systems and procedures are in place and followed.
- Work alongside production teams to find process improvements to deal with quality issues.
- Guide quality audits from governing bodies and customers.
- Engage with production teams to find process improvements to deal with quality issues.
- Perform alongside HR and other departments to ensure regular training of all staff in areas of Quality.
- Ensure all non- conformances and customer complaints are dealt with promptly and thoroughly.
What are we looking for?
- A 3rd level qualification in Quality Management
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an ISO9000 quality management environment
- Demonstrate a high level of IT skills, particularly ERP systems and MS Office.
- Good organisation skills, tenacity, accountability and resourcefulness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A systems-based approach to projects and commitment to improvements.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.