Job Details for Quality Control Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Control Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Reporting to the Quality team Manager in investor services you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of query handling across all clients with a view to ensuring that queries are responded to within Service Level and the required standard. You will also be required to research, resolve and respond to complaints as a complaint coordinator on behalf of Transfer Agency.
The department provides third party investor services to a specific group of clients covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, AML, settlements, distributions and commissions.
This is a 9 month contract job.
Your new job –
- Carry out quality reviews on both calls and email communications on behalf of the Investor Service Centre, measuring against agreed targets.
- Provide feedback to the team leaders on your findings and overall quality results achieved.
- Prepare and distribute team Quality MI within agreed deadlines.
- Provide coaching and support to ISC team members as required and in line with the quality function role.
- Provide support and training to new members of the team.
- Identify trends in investor queries and proactively propose improvement opportunities.
- Act as a member of the TA complaints coordinator team, adhering to the complaints policy and complaints procedure guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with the Client Service Teams ensuring they are kept up to date on any complaints received relating to their clients.
- Ensure all complaints are handled within the regulatory timelines.
- Complete a root cause analysis on complaints on a quarterly basis and provide the data to Senior Management.
Get in touch with me if you have –
- 2-3 years of experience performing quality analysis in a multi-client contact centre environment preferred
- Strong experience with Verint Call Recording and Monitoring systems and Avaya CMS.
- Strong analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries as well as complete trend analysis and prepare MI.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products such as excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.