Job Details for Call Quality Assurance Coordinator
What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Assurance Coordinator for our client based in the South East, easily commutable from Waterford City (20 min) and County, and South Tipperary (30 min).
This is a full-time and permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Reviewing and scoring tickets on the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Listening to call recordings to ensure that best practice is being adhered to at all times.
- Assist in the development of a new quality scoring system as well as working on improving the existing quality processes that are in place.
- You will work closely with the tech support team to design weekly/monthly mail-shots as well as working on ad-hoc mailings (system outages, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- A third level qualification in an IT discipline – essential
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar Quality or client facing role.
- The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.