Job Details for Quality Assistant
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their Client a food manufacturing company in Galway in the recruitment of a Quality Assistant.
This is a permanent position, day shift and you will report to the Technical Manager.
Your new job
- Complete calibration control SOP and ensure it is in line with BRC and Bord Bia requirements
- Ensure all batch recipe record non-conformances are reported to Tech Manager and sign off close on the document
- Oversee the production of SafeFood documents on the system and report if not filled out correctly
- Conduct daily hygiene audits and monitor chill temperatures
- Produce monthly reports
What are we looking for?
- A 3rd level qualification in science, food, quality or related discipline
- 1-2 years experience ideally in the food industry
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.