Job Details for QP
What you need to know
Are you a recently qualified QP who is looking to get onto a company license?
Or perhaps you are an experienced QP looking to move West and work in a cross functional environment with responsibility for QMS.
As QP you will have scope in the following areas.
Your new job
- Responsibility for daily batch release
- Ensuring batch complies with marketing authorities provisions
- Ensuring manufacturing and related deviations or changes have been carried out in accordance to GMP
- Assist with pharmacovigilance, forwarding reports, assisting with audits
- Conduct routine audits
- Management/Assistance with deviations, audits, CAPAs
- Management/Assistance with the site change control system
- Management/Assistance with product quality review
- Weekly and monthly trending
What are we looking for?
- QP Qualification
- Ideally some experience for batch release
- Strong pharma QA/Compliance experience with responsibility for QMS
- Hands on, high energy individual
This a permanent position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.