Job Details for Senior QC Data Reviewer
What you need to know
Due to increased volumes of work, my client a pharma company in the West is currently looking to recruit a Senior QC Data Reviewer to join their team on a contract basis.
This position will be responsible for providing support to the analytical team.
Your new job
- Review of all analytical data
- Review of all analytical documentation
- Ensure deviations and OOS are reports to QC Manager
- Support investigations and CAPAs
- Provide samples to contract testing laboratories
- Lead method transfer/validation projects
- Prepare and review equipment qualification documentation
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in Science
- 5 years working experience in a QC Laboratory with experience reviewing QC data
- Experience troubleshooting QC methods
- Knowledge of systems such as LIMS, Empower, Trackwise, Documentum
- Availability to start straight away
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.