Job Details for QC Analysts/Chemistry Analysts
What you need to know
We are currently working with a number of expanding companies in the recruitment of Analytical Chemists/QC Analysts.
Do you have 2-3 years experience in Chemistry analysis??? – then we want to have a chat with you! Call Michelle here in our Athlone office to discuss your next career move.
Positions include duties such as:
- Completing analytical testing in accordance with regulations for raw material, in-process, finished product and stability
- Perform chemistry testing including HPLC, FT-IR, UV-Vis, Karl Fisher, etc
- Support validation of methods
- Assist in transfer of methods where necessary
- Deal with troubleshooting equipment
- Escalating and responsible for dealing with OOS
- Generating laboratory reports
- Review of QC data
- Completing documentation activities
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Science (ideally chemistry related)
- Minimum 3 years experience in related a chemistry analytical position in industry
- HPLC experience essential
- Strong wet chemistry experience essential
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Hard working, team player with good time management skills
- Ambitious career focused candidates
Michelle is our Quality & Laboratory recruitment expert and is keen to discuss career opportunities with suitable candidates – contact her on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.