Job Details for QA Officer
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a QA Officer to be based in Tipperary.
As the QA Officer you will work for our client, a Food company, in a contract job.
As a QA Officer you will have a strong focus on the creation, maintenance and implementation of data management including Quality Systems, Specifications, Framework and Policies. There will also be a strong focus on Auditing and System Review.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related qualification preferred.
- Certification in Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor an advantage.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience preferred.
- Experience implementation of corrective action programs.
- At least 1-2 years at supervisory level in production and manufacturing processes and techniques, preferably within the food industry.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Cathal regarding this role on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.