Job Details for QA Compliance Officer
What you need to know
My client is looking for a QA/Compliance Officer to join their pharmaceutical company in the Midlands.
As QA/Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring operations are fully compliant in all activities.
Your new job
- Ensure operations compliant with licenses and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and track batch record data
- Investigate any non-conformances
- Track CAPA activity
- Review and approve master batch records
- Review and approve of validation and stability protocols and product specifications
- Preparation of quality metrics and present to management
- Administration and maintenance of validation and stability master plans
- Complete compliance reviews
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level education in Science
- Min of 3 years relevant experience
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Project management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.