Job Details for PURCHASING MANAGER/SPECIALIST
Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a PURCHASING MANAGER/SPECIALIST for our client, based in Co. CARLOW.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- Conduct price tenders and achieve savings on big spend items
- Constant check on stock levels, work closely with Stock Controller to achieve this
- Liaise between suppliers of ingredients and packaging to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Develop purchasing strategy
- Liaise with planning to ensure appropriate stocks are onsite for production/packing
What are we looking for?
- Purchasing or relevant Qualification
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience within the Food sector is essential
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong negotiator and planner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Suzanne on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.