Job Details for P/T Administrator (Business Development)
P/T Sales Administrator
Working closely with a Director this candidate will be responsible for administration within a Business Development environment.
This is a part time position (3 days) – temporary with a view to longer term.
This is a very fast paced environment and will require someone to hit the ground running, support the business development team, and prioritise work and urgency of work.
Your duties will include:
- Update and maintain databases and filing systems
- Deal with any correspondence
- Complete reports and presentations as requested by the Director
- Compiling minutes of meetings
- Compiling meeting agendas
- Drafting letters, documents, contracts etc
- Liaising with customers where requested
- Involvement in adhoc projects
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience within a pharmaceutical environment will be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to act on own initiative
- Work well under pressure
This is a temporary position to begin with.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.