Job Details for Project/Engineering Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Project/Engineering Manager and will work for our food client based in the Midlands region.
You will report to the Operations Director and you will manage projects across various sites. You will have responsibility for acquiring resources and coordination of project teams in order to deliver projects within deadlines.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large organization.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling and conducting and coordinating technical and management aspects of specific projects
- Define the scope, goals and deliverables for each project that support business goals
- Developing project plans and deadlines and ensure clear communication
- Monitor project work to ensure compliance to engineering practices and standards
- Coordinating contractor meetings and resolve any engineering and project issues
- Ensure effective communication on all assigned projects
- Procurement of equipment and materials
- Draft and submit Capital Expenditure proposals
- Manage change within projects, identifying crises and contingency plans
- Delegate to the projects teams
What are we looking for?
- BS Degree in Engineering / Project Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally with some experience in the food sector
- Ability to plan and track projects and control costs
- Experience in project management including process development and financial management
- Experience in project management software
- Project management experience and ability to work on a number of projects concurrently
- Time management, organisational skills and excellent decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams and on his own initiatives
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.