Job Details for Project Manager (Science)
What you need to know
Due to continued expansion, my client a young, dynamic and growing pharmaceutical company in the Midlands is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects by monitoring project status and ensuring that timelines and budgets are adhered to. You will act as liaison between the clients and the laboratory groups.
Your new job
- Working closely with the management team within the lab you will be responsible for ensuring that project KPIs are met and customer expectations satisfied
- Act as key contact between the clients, business development and the technical team
- Outline project requirements to the lab/technical teams
- Coordinate client portfolios
- Coordinate and communicate information to all stakeholders
- Prepare project documentation
- Liaise with finance to ensure budgets are met and invoices sent
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in Scientific discipline
- 5 years post education experience in relevant positions
- Strong previous experience in Science/Pharmaceutical background within a lab or quality environment
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to work efficiently across different levels of teams
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.