Job Details for Project Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Project Engineer and will work for our Medical Device client. Our client is based in Co. Leitrim.
This is a permanent job and salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
The Project Engineer will work within the Product Development Department with active project involvement from initial concept and research, through to design and delivery of projects/products to market. You will report to the Product Development Manager
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Be an integral part of the team tasked with the development process from concept generation through to scale up manufacturing.
- Prepare protocols for design verification, processes and component testing.
- Detailed design and development of components and products using CAD, FEA and CFD tools
- Production of 2D working drawings
- Experimental test design, data collection, data analysis and results presentation
- Writing technical documentation
- Delivery of high-quality presentations to clients
What are we looking for?
- B.Eng. Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent degree) or higher
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an engineering/design environment preferably in the medical device sector
- Significant 3D CAD experience (SolidEdge/SolidWorks/ProE/Catia)
- Ability to convey design intent through sketches, rough prototypes, etc.
- Technical Report writing skills and ability to produce clear and accurate documentation
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand project plans, schedules & engineering documents
- Strong written & interpersonal skills communicating with technicians and engineers in other departments
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.