Job Details for Project Engineer
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Project Engineer to be based in Tipperary.
As the Project Engineer you will work for our client, a Medical Device company, in a perm job.
- Building a strong partnership with other technical leaders involved in the consortium facilitating product development
- Ensuring the company are compliant in any financial, technical or resource audits, both during and post project.
- Co-ordinating physician interaction to educate and gain feedback as part of the product development process
- Understand IP landscape and it’s regulation as it pertains to the project/technology.
- Level 8 degree ideally.
- 5 years of experience or equivalent in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Be technically versatile or be self- driven to learn. Areas of interest include but not limited to: Electronics & mechanical design, opto-electronics, drug delivery, medical devices and sterilization.
- Where knowledge gaps exist, willingness to close to a sufficient level is mandatory.
- Excellent and confident verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Detail oriented and collaborative with strong written communication/ technical writing skills.
- Participation in previous Horizon 2020 projects / project scoping desired.
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Cathal regarding this role on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.