Job Details for Project Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as the Projects Administrator for our client, a leading international food company in Wexford.
You will report directly to the Projects Manager and strive to ensure the efficient and timely completion of your assigned tasks.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Create and maintain project documentation in line with the requirements of the project manager.
- Schedule meetings with project owners.
- Support the preparation of KPIs and reports.
- Create and maintain MS Excel sheets.
- Record project expenses.
- Ensure all relevant project information is recorded and filed appropriately.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 experience in a similar project administration role is essential.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, are essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will be meticulous and organised.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.