Job Details for Program Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Program Manager for their Medical Devices client in Galway.
This is a permanent position and you will focus on the development of cutting edge medical devices in the cardiac and vascular area.
Your new job
- Responsible for the managing the activities of programs or long term projects
- Provide technical support on clinical programs and compliant investigations
- Lead project work plans and revise to meet challenging needs and requirements
- Support the technical innovation team
- Participate in the management and development of team members to complete assigned projects or programs
- Liaise with other functions including R&D and ensure they have the resources to effectively complete tasks
- Resolve issues and ensure tasks are completed on time
- Establish program objectives, timelines, milestones and budgets and have responsibility for the timeline and goal setting to achieve project objectives
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or Science or related discipline
- 8-10 years’ experience within a medical devices environment.
- Dynamic team player and leader and ability to work on cross functional teams
- People management experience/skills is desirable
- Experience with medical device product development
- Excellent record in program management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.