Job Details for Production Team Leader
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client a highly successful Manufacturing company in seeking to recruit a Production Team Leader in Co. Galway.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for set up and general maintenance
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting
- Participate in Improvement projects
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery in moulding & report tooling problems to the mould maintenance department
- Update all production information and communicate issues to other teams and management
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the moulding machines are continuously supplied with the correct plastic materials
- Ability to management all those that are on shift
What are we looking for?
- Polymer technology/ Mechanical Engineering /Plastics Engineering qualification ideally with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Exposure and knowledge of injection moulding would be an advantage
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment
- Exposure with Visions applications would be a distinct advantage
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all of the different automation systems
- Willing to work a shift pattern
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
If interested, please reply with an up-to-date CV to Niall or call 090 6490485
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent