Job Details for Production Supervisor (Shift)
What you need to know
You will work as a Production Supervisor (Shift) for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in South Tipperary.
You will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for providing leadership to a high performing and well-developed team.
This client location is commutable from Waterford, Cork & Kilkenny
This is a permanent job. The salary will DOE + benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for running the business utilising the companies essentials series.
- Ensure ownership and engagement within the direct group, is supported through 5S, Safety and CI systems.
- Fully responsible for the staffing plan and ensuring team optimisation and the control of fixed costs.
- Fully accountable for performance management of team including carrying out performance reviews and corrective action meetings.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Positively interacts with internal and external customers.
What are we looking for?
- Honours level degree level 8.
- 5yrs plus experience.
- Career Supervisor capable for working up to next level Production Manager role within 1-2yrs.
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Demonstrate personal leadership experience and understand the importance of positive employee engagement.
- Have a high level of business awareness, be action oriented complemented by the resilience to achieve challenging objectives.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and an excellent communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Patricia on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.