Job Details for Production Supervisor
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client, a highly successful Manufacturing company in seeking to recruit a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor will lead a team in a busy assembly manufacturing environment. This role is based in the Roscommon, Leitrim, Sligo region.
This is a permanent position – day shift only.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for set up and general maintenance
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting
- Participate in Improvement projects
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery and report problems to the maintenance department.
- Update all production information and communicate issues to other teams and management
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Engineering qualification ideally with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in Med device or Pharma industry.
- Experience in managing teams, team lead or supervisory responsibilities.
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
Salary range 40K
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.