Job Details for Production Planner
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is recruiting a Production Planner for a manufacturing company based in Co. Longford. This is a permanent job.
The Production Planner ensures product availability to the customer, through effective management of available capacity while ensuring cost and quality compliance. You will work as part of a team and report into the Operations Manager.
- Agree production plan and ensure compliance to the agreed plan.
- Ensure effective management of daily Production Schedule.
- Liaise directly with all elements of the manufacturing process, (Purchasing, Warehouse, Engineering, Quality and R&D) to monitor, report and drive schedule adherence to the plan.
- Develop capacity plans which includes equipment and headcount and ensure contingency plans are in place for demand spikes
- Inventory control system accuracy
- Ensure compliance to applicable quality requirements.
- Meeting outlined KPI’s and targets.
- Generate and review planning, and report on performance metrics
- Consistently deliver agreed service levels internally and to external customers
Education & Experience:
- You will have a 3rd Level degree and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification with 3 year’s experience as a production planner in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience within an ERP environment and good excel skills is an advantage.
- Excellent Planning/organisation and Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrate drive and ambition and strong communications skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.