Job Details for Production Planner
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Production Planner to be based in Wicklow.
The Production Planner is responsible for developing a daily/weekly production plan for each production stream, which it can be scheduled/sequenced appropriately and which will meet stock levels to optimise defined service level at the lowest cost.
- Production Planning– Plan and create production orders
- Release/Amend Production Plan
- Determine ability to supply
- Make changes to production plan and provide feedback to supply planning on- demand can / cannot be met
- Root cause analysis & feedback on actions taken
- Escalate to where decision (cost sign-off) can be taken
- Exceptional Demand Management Process- Execute this process on the site:
- Assessment of available capacity at production site and impact of additional volume
- Ensure raw materials can be sourced
- Production Planning Parameters
- Responsible for maintaining this in the system and responding to changes in efficiency on production lines
- Release Production Plan
- Responsible for issuing an inclusive production plan which accounts for Planned Preventative Maintenance, any NPI trials within the production
- Communication Channels– Responsible for communicating with the relevant Supply and Inventory Planner on up to date capacity parameters, accounting for sustainable OEE figures etc
- Execute Continuous Improvement
- Analyse and Report Performance Metrics
- 3rd level qualification in a supply chain discipline OR educated to 2nd level (including maths & English).
- Must have relevant experience in production planning and or scheduling activities within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Must have working knowledge / experience in working with ERP based systems, planning systems.
- Understanding/principles and tools of lean manufacturing.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of AP / AS would be an advantage, similar scheduling tools of planning methods on OEE /.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.