Job Details for Production Operators
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking Production Operatives to be based in a Manufacturing company in Co. Mayo.
These positions are initially a Contract with excellent opportunities for these positions to be extended.
You will report to the Operations Shift Manager and will perform a wide variety of production tasks.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. This is a shift role therefore flexibility is required with an immediate start .
- Operation of labelling and filling machines
- Undertake process checks, packaging material management, accurate data recording, and maintaining a high level ofGMP at all times .
- Support operational excellence programmes and continuous improvement projects
- Weighing and measuring of materials, material movements and accurate data recording
- Movement of raw materials and finished goods , fork truck driving, cycle counting, inventory control, receiving and shipping.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Minimum 1 years Manufacturing /Production experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving and IT skills
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
Apply now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.