Job Details for Production Manager
Your new company
This food production company based in Co. Tipperary is experiencing continued growth and hence is looking to hire a Production Manager. This company produces a broad range of dairy products and dairy ingredients.
This is a permanent position.
Your new role
As Production Manager, you will have ultimate responsibility for optimisation of plant assets, equipment, people, and driving production to achieve customer requirements, and targets on cost and quality.
Your duties will include:
- Management of Production Supervisors and Operations staff
- Leadership and development of team
- Planning and scheduling production
- Ensuring on time delivery
- Ensuring overall equipment effectiveness
- Maintaining food safety standards and HACCP
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Environmental management
- Monitor and report on KPIs for production performance
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Degree in food production/management
- Strong demonstrable experience in production management with experience in H&S, production scheduling, cost management, etc
- Experience must be in the food industry
- Ideally you will have experience with food ingredients/dairy production technologies such as evaporation, spray drying, attrition drying, etc
- Strong people management experience
- Strong quality/food hygiene focus
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.