Job Details for Production Engineer
Matrix Recruitment is currently seeking a Production Engineer to be based in Louth.
Our client, an exciting new medical device start up, is recruiting for a Production Engineer on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone who wants to join a company as they embark on an huge growth journey and as they do, your career with also grow.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for key production metrics and ensuring an efficient and effective process. The position is also responsible for leading process and safety improvement, and to take a facilitator role in project management.
Your new job
- Liaise with management to develop, implement and support production activities to ensure overall objectives are achieved
- Develop, motivate and train production staff to ensure key targets are met
- Establish and maintain a GMP environment
- Process improvement initiatives
- Project management
- Health and safety
- BSc in Manufacturing or Process Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ production experience ideally within medical devices
- Advanced understanding of FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
- Understanding of production processes, technical troubleshooting, and root cause analysis skills.
- Continuous process improvement experience using Lean and Six Sigma methods.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate change.
- Time management, delegation and organisation skills with strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees.
- May be required to work flexible hours/shifts as required.
Do you have questions about this opportunity? Joanne is one of our esteemed consultants who can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV to Joanne or call 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.