Job Details for Product Management Specialist
What you need to know
You will work as a Product Management Specialist for our client, a large Multinational Life Insurance Company in Dublin. The company are a major player in the global insurance industry.
Working as a Product Management Specialist and as a member of the Propositions and Technical Services team, you will assist in defining and developing products that meet the needs of the company and our distributors and customers.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the evaluation of propositions initially, throughout the product development life cycle and post implementation.
- Assume responsibility for leading specific product development initiatives and shaping the design of those initiatives.
- Oversee delivery of product developments from initial concept to full implementation, managing stakeholder expectations throughout the process.
- Schedule and conduct periodic product reviews to ensure that existing products remain fit for purpose from a commercial, regulatory, and operational perspective.
- Manage the assessment and delivery of small change requests, ensuring that the solution is robust from a product, process and literature perspective.
- Assume responsibility for managing the company’s product development process, including regular reviews and updates as required.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified or fully qualified Actuary, Accountant or Tax Professional.
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience in a product development or technical role within a life insurance company.
- Experience of pricing mechanics, actuarial concepts and financial analysis.
- Familiarity with insurance policy administration systems would be an advantage.
- Experience of market analysis, customer research and distribution management would be an advantage.
- Experience in a cross-border insurance environment would be desirable.
- Familiarity with investments (funds, ETFs, structured products etc) would be desirable.
- Excellent MS Office skills with a high level of competency in Excel.
- Knowledge of key European regulatory developments (IDD, PRIIPs, MiFID, Solvency II) would be desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.