Job Details for Process Technician
Matrix Recruitment require a talented Process Technician for our Medical Device client based in Co. Galway.
This is a permanent position and you will report to the Operations & Engineering Manager. Excellent salary and benefits package available in this expanding organisation.
Your new job
- Process and equipment setup and ready for production.
- Ensure the process area compliant and is audit ready at all times.
- Manage daily line performance and resolve technical issues.
- Develop manufacturing processes and ensure equipment is set-up.
- Support process validation activities.
- Establish and maintain manufacturing documentation including, equipment documentation,product routings, manufacturing procedures and logs and BOM’s.
- Provide ongoing support to production and drive continuous improvements.
- Generate document updates in line with Quality Management Systems.
- Manager trouble shooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a medical devices environment and in a similar role.
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing process with experience in validation and equipment design.
- Self-motivated with a good technical ability.
- Team player building effective relationships with Technicians and Engineers.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.