Job Details for Process Improvement Engineer
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client, a medical device client seeking to recruit a Process Improvement Engineer in the Co. Roscommon region.
What you need to know
You will work as a Process Improvement Engineer and will work for our medical device client based in the Co. Roscommon region.
You will champion process improvement activities in to improve product and process quality, reduce downtime and cost and improve problem solving.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large medical devices company.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Lead a team to investigate troubleshooting in key areas of the company using Six Sigma Methodologies
- Define and execute projects within time and allocated budgets
- Ensure project goals are achieved
- Identify areas of improvement to reduce variances in product and process
- Set up robust data collection systems that will support projects
- Provide 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Analysis of existing metrics and data
- Drive and create a culture of continuous improvement in the organisation
- Draft and present project plans and review with management
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally within the medical device sector
- Proven track record in Project Planning and Execution
- Ideally hold a Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Knowledge of medical device ISO 13485 and change controls and validation
- Innovative with the ability to implement successful change in an organization with excellent interpersonal and people skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.