Job Details for Process Excellence Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Process Excellence Engineer and will work for our medical device client based in Co. Westmeath.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large medical devices company.
You will provide the organisation with the skills to enable flow, advanced problem solving and improve business performance.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Transfer of knowledge and new methods to other employees by mentoring
- Improve and deliver six sigma training to multiple functions and disciplines in the organisation
- Ensure six sigma road maps and tools are being applied
- Support development of BB/BB’s competencies
- Responsible for completing all BB projects with the business unit
- Identify opportunities to deploy lean and six sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Research improvement opportunities in projects across functions, disciplines and business processes
- Work with project leaders to identify obstacles to resolve
- Develop and compile performance metrics
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 6-8 years’ experience with at least 2 years in a related a continuous/process improvement position
- Ideally Six Sigma Certified Black Belt
- Experience delivering business impact through other by training and coaching others in project selection
- Strong project leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills and ability
- Ability to coach and mentor Black Belts, Green Belts, managers and leaders
- Experience conducting process validations in a regulated environment would be an advantage
- Proven track record in project leading and delivering projects using lean and six sigma improvement strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process thinker who can motivate others in a change environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.