Job Details for Process Development Engineer
Matrix Recruitment Group have a great opportunity for a Process Development Engineer based in Galway.
This is a permanent position and you will report to the Process Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity with an excellent salary and benefit’s package available for the right candidate.
Your new job
- Develop, optimise and validate new product manufacturing processes and improve existing process.
- Coordinate with design department to support the product design process P1 through to P5.
- Utilise DFM principles in the development of manufacturing processes with focus on quality and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with the QA during development
- Support the development of Bills of Material (BOMs) and routing as part of definition of the final manufacturing process.
- Provide leadership as required on technical challenges and advocate that all engineers follow a standardised approach to issue resolution.
- Lead initial validations to ensure that appropriate process operating windows are established resulting in a robust manufacturing process.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mechanical engineering/material/science discipline.
- 3-5 years process development experience ideally in medical Devices.Strong knowledge of injection molding and extrusion processing technologies.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000/13485/1400.
- Subject Matter Expert on Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and process improvement techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.).
- Experience of process validation and project management would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a high-pressure environmentProficiency with statistical software packages (Minitab) is an advantage.
Apply now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.