Job Details for Trainee Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Trainee Accountant for our client in the financial services industry based in Louth.
This is a permanent with a negotiable salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the client relationship and act as the primary point of contact
- Ensure daily pricing and trading activities are completed accurately and on time
- Produce the month end management accounts and all supporting reconciliations
- Identify any risks and take action to remediate
- Manage internal and external audit engagements
- Other ad-hoc duties as they arise
- PQ accountant
- Experience working in practice
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.