Job Details for Polymer Lab Technician
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their client a manufacturing company in
the Midlands region in the recruitment of Polymer Lab Technician.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
- Execute a range of mechanical property tests, including tensile, moisture, density and melt flow analysis.
- Engage in maintenance and calibration scheduling of the equipment.
- Formation of test reports.
- Create and document a system of archiving reports and samples.
- Lend support to other members of the technical team.
What are we looking for?
- A 3rd level qualification in Polymer or related fields.
- Demonstrate a high level of IT skills, particularly MS Office.
- Strong organisation skills, accuracy, systematic approach and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of polymers and related testing.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.