Job Details for Senior Production Planner
What you need to know
You will work as a Plant Planner for our client, a leading manufacturing company in Waterford.
You will report into the Supply Schedule Manager in the planning department.
This is a 12month contract role offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Issue timely and formal master production schedules on behalf of all the European markets.
- Undertake Monthly Re-Plan Process in line with the Planning Calendar
- Issue 4-6 week rolling Final Assembly Plan, weekly, ensuring that all orders are consolidated where possible to allow larger production runs for plant efficiency.
- Update and issue new Customer Service Report to Senior Management no later than Day 2 of following month.
- Manage Product Sample Supply Process with U.S. and UK, ensuring availability and supply of all required (new product/new language) samples.
- Update and present proposed monthly Assembly Build Scenario options to NPI/Supply Schedule Manager and Senior Management.
- Fully utilize SAP enterprise system in generating all medium to long term assembly plans supporting both Affiliate & 3rd Party market requirements.
- Carry out the Interface program between all markets and the manufacturing plant, ensuring a streamlined flow of information and product flow.
- Effectively manage Headcount Requirements for the plant.
- Work closely with Customer Services and WA Operations on all issues relating to product supply to market
- Ensure that all orders are placed within the agreed lead-time
- Act as the direct point of contact with Affiliate Customers on all issues relating to production capacity, scheduling & shipment queries.
What are we looking for?
- Materials Management Diploma is essential.
- 5 Years Planning/Customer Service experience in manufacturing environment
- 5 Years in SAP Planning environment.
- Good knowledge of SAP MM and PP modules.
- Good knowledge of Planning processes, with emphasis on high volume, complex materials and processes.
- Good communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Time management skills and good attention to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.