Job Details for PLANNING MANAGER
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PLANNING MANAGER based in Co. CARLOW. This opportunity is with a growing company based in a diverse industry sector.
This Opportunity is offered on a Permanent basis.
This role concentrates on the planning and management of supply chain in the UK bringing stock from suppliers to customers.
- Liaising with Agric suppliers and hauliers to organise the movement of stock.
- Managing stock to ensure a consistent flow of the stock, observing ageing / problem stock
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Providing a weekly plan for the distribution of stock entering the collection centre.
- Reporting on stock levels and pricing of stock.
- Analysis of stock levels, and stock performance
- Quarterly stocktake organisation and review
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Good Communication skills as significant time spent on phone dealing with suppliers / customers / hauliers
- Strong excel & general computer skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Good Organisation skills,
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
- Good Understanding of transportation issues
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to last minute changes to plans
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of livestock would be an advantage but not essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Suzanne on 059 9139070. Send your CV to Suzanne at Matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.