Job Details for Planner
What you need to know
My client a Global Medical Company is now recruiting a Junior Planner for their expanding business. This is a permanent position based in Co. Westmeath.
The Planner will responsible for working with Schedulers, Demand Planners and Customer Service team to ensure customer’s orders are executed on time. This role reports into a Senior Planner.
Salary: €30000 + benefits
- Working closely with the production planning team across the manufacturing plants.
- Work closely with Supply Planners, Demand Planners and Customer Service in an effort to pursue minimum customer backorder.
- Manage supply through Purchase Order issues.
- Pro-actively identify products that are in jeopardy of stock outs; work with schedulers to reduce impact.
- New Materials set up and maintenance.
- Assist with issues and execution of stock allocations.
- Develop and implement methods to improve planning efficiencies.
- Perform any special projects requested in order to meet various departmental requirements.
- Provide recommendations and input on a continual basis regarding job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or APICS qualification.
- 1-2 years of global scheduling/inventory management experience.
- SAP APO/SCM experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft advanced Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Must have ability to work with numbers.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
This is an exciting role with a great company that can offer plenty of opportunity. If you would like to find out more about the role give me a call or email over your cv for to Breda Dooley on 0906490485.