Job Details for Pharmaceutical Operatives
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their pharmaceutical Client in
County Galway in the recruitment of a Pharmaceutical Operatives. Positions have been created due to growth and expansion.
Successful candidates will be given the autonomy to work on all aspects of production within a pharmaceutical environment and will have strong mechanical exposure to the operation of the equipment/machinery and the set up of these equipment.
This is a permanent position operating on shift.
Your new job
- Manufacture product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Carry out production checks as outlined in company documentation
- Maintaining machines/equipment and ensuring they are all in good working order
- Ensuring machines/work areas are clean and are in compliance with operating procedures
- Assist with training as required.
- Comply to terms and conditions as outlined in your contract of employment.
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in mechanical engineering or relevant trades experience with at least 1 years’
- Ideally you will have worked in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in mechanical environment (all industries considered)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
- Availability to work on three shift cycle is essential.
- Experience of operating machines in GMP environment is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements essential
- Hands on attitude essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.