Job Details for Payroll Manager
Matrix Recruitment is working with a well established midlands based multi-national facility in the recruitment of a Payroll Manager.
This is a permanent position.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for handling the payroll for several EMEA countries. You will consociate with the third-party company in order to develop a payroll system that meets the needs of the company.
Your new job
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collections, calculation and data entry using the company’s management SAP HR system and payroll SOX process.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in other countries for division transfers and to complete this in a precise and timely fashion.
- Reconciliation of company benefits i.e. Pension and health insurance plans and also of monthly payrolls by country prior to being approved.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Examine payroll tax information including proven working knowledge of RSU & LTI payments for payment transfers.
- Maintains employees confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Deal with employee queries in timely and professional manner.
- Completes operational requirements while dealing directly with employees to investigate any queries.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of existing procedures to develop and maintain future company growth.
- Ensure company payroll policies and statutory procedures are adhered to.
What you need to succeed
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Payroll Manager with experience ideally within EMEA countries, not essential however would be a strong advantage for the potential candidate.
- SAP HR or system or similar system principle essential.
- IPASS qualified and Business or Accounting Degree.
- Excellent accuracy with figures and details.
- Well focused, driven individual who can continue to drive the company’s growth and development.
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office i.e. Excel.
For more information on this role please contact Breda on 0906490485 or email your cv for