Job Details for Payroll and Benefits Migration Lead
What you need to know
We are seeking a Payroll and Benefits Lead for our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in South Dublin.
As the Payroll & Benefits Lead, you will report directly to the Director, HR EMEA and are responsible for the delivery of payroll services in HR payroll owned countries planning and directing the migration of payroll services in business HR owned payroll countries and co-ordination of payroll activities for the sub-region as well as alignment with global initiatives across all sub-region countries.
This is a 6-month contract role.
Your new job
- Management of internal and external company processes as they relate to Payroll, including ongoing supplier relationship management
- Leading and driving the agenda for a team of payroll professionals located in five countries
- Planning and executing Payroll Roadmap for the region, migrating Business HR owned Payrolls to HR Ops and aligning efforts in the region with the global agenda for Finance owned Payrolls
- Driving the Benefits Administration agenda across the EMEA region, managing multiple stakeholders
- Coaching and alignment of internal teams and suppliers to assure adherence to agreed service levels instilling desired ways of working and ensuring that all parts of the HR organisation deliver as one to the benefit of client groups
- Tracking and monitoring of budget disbursed across the organisation in benefits spending categories, regularly reporting progress against plan and optimising value for money to assure business benefit realisation.
- Resolve all issues and evaluate procedures and processes to identify opportunities to improve service moving forward
- Engaging and managing disparate CoE teams, defining strategies and requirements, guiding teams through the change journey
- Monitors performance, provides feedback, defines or approves/disapproves change control processes, and development of suppliers.
- Ensures that strong organisational structure and processes are put in place to manage and track relationships, contracts, and service-level agreements (SLAs) with all suppliers
- Lead all aspects of organisational change and actively participate in strategy development and implementation with benefits administration stakeholders and suppliers
- Assess and analyse the change impact
What are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the HR business model with a particular emphasis upon benefits administration
- Strong ability to acquire and process knowledge aligned to the HR portfolio
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building & maintaining
- Strong attention to detail and follow up; strong analytical skills together with developed business acumen
- Strong IT skills incl. advanced excel & PowerPoint
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process involved
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.