Job Details for Payroll Administrator
What you need to know
We are seeking a Payroll Administrator to be based with our client in the manufacturing sector based in Dublin 11.
The is a 6-12-month contract (most likely 12 months) with an annual salary of €32k-€35k.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will work as part of the Finance Team and will work closely with HR Department and our International 3rd party payroll providers and teams. You will be responsible for managing multiple international payrolls and for the provision of all payroll processes and key deliverables associated with these processes.
Your new job
- Using Sage Micropay package
- Updating ROS information
- New employee systems onboarding
- Week end / month end management reporting on salary costs, headcount etc.
- Year-end payroll reporting to ROS and P60’s
- Responsibility Monthly payrolls including UK payroll using the Sage 50 package. Responsible for keeping HMRC UK legislation up to day and correct so annual returns are correct.
- Year-end and P60’s to be completed
- Europe – Holland, Germany, Belgium and France – these are run a payroll provider so working providing the information on a timely manner, so payroll is run accurately and on time
- On receiving the monthly pay slips reconcile and authorise for payment to AP
- Monthly Headcount Reports
- Assisting AR with payment allocations daily updating the Cash Receipts
- VAT returns for Ireland to ROS and UK VAT returns to HMRC
- Monthly pension reconciliation and payment to provider
- CSO reporting
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- IPASS qualification essential
- Knowledge of MS Office
- 3-5 years previous payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Qualifications and Education Requirement
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.