Job Details for Payroll & Accounts Payable Assistant
Matrix Recruitment is working with a recognised Healthcare Service Organisation in the recruitment of a Payroll & Accounts Payable Assistant. This job is a maternity contract position based in Co. Offaly
As the Payroll/Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for preparing fortnightly payroll and management of the accounts payable function. This job reports into the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and process of a fortnightly/monthly payroll for up 800+ employees
- Deal with all employee’s tax
- Prepare reports on absenteeism/holidays
- Preparation of monthly journals relating to payroll.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable.
- Monthly payment runs.
- Preparation of P30,P45 P35, VAT and CSO returns
- Assist the Finance Team in carrying out finance project
It is important for the successful candidate to possess:
- IPASS or Accounting Technician Qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in running a large payroll and accounts payable.
- Proven track record of achievement
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this position and would like to more about this company over the phone initially, please contact me Breda Dooley on 0906490485 or email your cv. We always look forward assisting new candidates to find the right role for their career.