Job Details for Part time Payroll Clerk
What you need to know
You will work as a Payroller for our client, a leading medical practice in Waterford.
This is a part time 6 month contract – ONE DAY A WEEK. Flexibility required for two days a week from time to time depending on business needs.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Processing wages for all staff.
- Determining the amount of tax and other deductions that need to be made.
- Processing expenses, sick, holiday and maternity pay.
- Issuing tax forms.
- P35 returns.
- Answering staff questions relating to issues such as pay slips or timesheets.
- General administrative duties such as scanning and filing.
What are we looking for?
- 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Thesaurus is essential.
- Flexible, committed individual with excellent communication skills and can work on their own initiative.
- This role will require a motivated individual who can hit the ground running and complete tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent phone manner.
- The successful candidate must have ability to multitask.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.