Job Details for Operations Manager
What you need to know
You will work as an Operations Manager for our client, a highly successful and leading commercial organisation in Waterford.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations from HR, Facilities Management and also some accounts. You will be responsible for managing people, implementing strategies, employee engagement and achieving Revenue budgets.
This is a permanent job. The salary is highly competitive.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Managing budgets, income and expenditure.
- Present management reports on a monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to all HR Policies and Procedures and handle any HR related issues.
- Support all phases of performance management process; goal setting, development objectives & assessments.
- Clear communication & understanding of company competencies, behaviours and organisations’ values.
- Develop a coherent business strategy with the senior management team.
- Updating software and hardware, phones and maintenance of facilities etc.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate must have previous operations management experience.
- 5 years experience in a leadership role.
- Third level qualification in a business-related discipline or HR.
- Flexible, committed individual who can work on their own initiative.
- This role will require a motivated individual who can hit the ground running and complete tasks to a high standard.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The successful candidate must have ability to multitask.
- You will have a working knowledge of financial accounts from your previous roles.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.